Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gravity falls

Here is a great forum thread about the fallacy of gravity. Abovetopsecret
Thanks to Curt Youngs for sending me this.

I am glad to see more and more people finding problems with the current models of physics.
----------
I am reading a paper "Turbulence and Vortex Dynamics", by Javier Jimenez.

I am writing a rough draft rewrite of this site. In more of a scientific paper format. I am further along than I thought I would be.

Thanks for being patient while I went through this difficult period.

Aaron Guerami

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

niebieskieucho said...

I am not physicist, but have my hypothesis on gravity. See my short article:
http://www.eioba.com/a/33e7/why-time-cannot-dilate
There are generalities in it, but I think the search for dark energy could be solved.

Unknown said...

Niebieskieucho,
Nice article. It is nice you are questioning current theories.

In this model, time is relagated to the individual boson. Why would boson x care about boson y's time, except during intreactions. In this model time is the rotation of the vibration.

If you have any questions or comments, post them anywhere on the blog.
Aaron

Unknown said...

The link to the above article is

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_url?hl=en&q=http://torroja.dmt.upm.es/area_alumnos/Introduccion_a_la_turbulencia/apuntes.pdf&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm201xJs56E7JOOL2VVRJn1pf7zHwQ&oi=scholarr