- Everything about baryons is in thirds.
- This means every calculation must have one dimensional information.
- Two dimensional data storage.
- Three dimensional trigonometric interactions.
- Every baryon is effected by received bosons.
- Photons transmit information about baryons/elements/molecules externally.
- Emitted and absorbed by electron
- W+/- stops all functions of the boson photon until it exits the magnetic field.
- Transmits vibrational informational to the receiving baryon on wavelength, temp, freq, spectra, distance traveled, history of effects upon the photon.
- The primary purpose of the W+/- is to trap photons and direct them to the baryon's closest electron.
- Z Boson
- Z Boson transmits information from the electron to the baryon or from electron to electron.
- This is the physical structure of the baryon.
- In almost all cases a baryon must have 2 of one flavor of gluon and 1 of another in spinning rotation.
- This rotation forms a cone.
- Quarks are the unused tori of the gluon.
- A Gluon's information is managed by Neutrinos.
- Neutrinos manage and maintain baryons structure and information of the baryon
- There are 3 types of neutrinos
- Connects the Z boson to the baryon.
- Input/Output functions of the information of the baryon
- The purpose of the Muon is to connect each gluon's torus.
- Allows W+/- boson to exit the baryon from the midpoint of the opposite gluon.
In this model Dark Matter are gluons without information. But because they are empty data structures, they form densities. These densities can rip apart galaxies. This density is the Plank's Constant. The amount of Dark Matter pressing against here right now. That number is very small but now it is accounted for in the model.
Dark Energy is where the math of the universe gets done. Please read the simple paper on Dark Energy.