Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Zeeman Effect


Credit: NOAO

This is called the Zeeman Effect. It is caused by a strong magnetic field effecting the information of the photon. I also notice that when the strong magnetic field dissipates the photon information returns to itself and continues on in a slightly changed direction. This slight change can account for Non-Gravitational Lensing of light in galactic clusters.

I will read more about this interaction called the Zeeman Effect from WIKI and from HyperPhysics Hyperphysics is a cool site. I just found it.

Detection of the Zeeman Effect in the
36 GHz Class I CH3OH maser line with the EVLA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hello, Thank you for reading and finding value in my work. Please share my work with your Zinga group.

The license for this site is open as long as you make reference to my name or model name, the site link and url. The detail are listed below the abstract on the right side of the screen.

Thanks again,
I like your site.
Aaron