Saturday, December 4, 2010

Charge

I think there is a charge building in the atmosphere.
I see it building in the background on a unshielded CRT.

08:40 est : large discharge. CRT very light blue, White spike long duration (3 sec)
Personally I have had several seizures. I cannot type.
08:44 est : Charge building, I can feel it and I can see it on the CRT
08:47 est : Confusion
08:50 est : Normal (Dark constant background)
08:54 est Normal (Dark constant background)
09:05 est here comes another cluster. I feel and see the charge building. (Light blue background)
09:07 est CRT very light blue, White spikes short duration
09:15 est Several long duration white spikes (2-3 sec).
09:16 est Normal
09:20 est charge building
09:22 est charge building
09:25 est large white discharges.
09:32 est building charge
09:35 est Building charge
09:36 est seizure. I need to rest

There was a cluster of earthquakes in the Banda Sea
three, magnitude 5s, 5.4

I would like to examine the data of the magnetosphere during and before earthquakes. This data would compare with data from the sun on solar flares and space weather. I theorize that solar flares release Z bosons hitting the Earth's magnetosphere then discharging as an earthquake into the ground (grounding into the earth)

2 comments:

chiccoreal said...

Dear Aaron: Hope you are feeling better. Yes, I tend to feel these "atomospheric pressures" as well. I have noticed this in Dec. The ideas that you present make sense when considering all the forces (the solar flares, earthquakes, power failures, etc). There is a quantum energy happening on the sub-atomic level. Enjoyed the baryonic model you presented; the "noble gas" is, hopefully, predictable thereby controllable (maybe) by celestial engineers one day! Wonders if that is why there is a Zern lab!controlling these particles may or may not be possible? If we really understood structure and function which may be complex due to flux and particle decay. We sure need to know more about these esoteric elements! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Chiccoreal,

It is good to hear from you. I hope you are well. Thanks for your comments.

Most people have neurological reactions to the sun-earth interactions. Now that I have the tool to see the changes in intensity of the magnetosphere, I can see feel the interaction.

Thanks
Aaron