Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Information Density and the Gluon

E = hv

Which says Energy = Planck's Constant h multiplied by the frequency of the vibration.

Now these are 19th century equations that have been purposefully discarded by einsteinians. Because they are difficult. Not a good reason.

Others density equations include (Planck)
Frequency
u(v,T) = ((8(pi)hv^3)/(c^3))*(1/(e^(hv/kT)-1)

Wave length
u(λ,T) = ((8(pi)hc)/λ^5)*(1/e^(hc/λkT)-1)

u = spectra. The emitting Baryon leaves its identification on the spectra. Along the spectral line, where the temperature = 0, identifies the emitting baryon.

So here we have an exactly derived system of equations that show the vibration of energy over time through its frequency or wave length. There are other equations that show the vibration of energy over time through its charge or current. This is the basis of my model.

Now the sender and receiver of this energy is the gluon. Gluons communicate like this.
This is me,
All of this information is in the photonwave. The gluon produces the photonwave by exciting a z boson (near field) and vibrating the loaded electron. Then the electron discharges the photonwave.
I have a frequency of u(v,T)
I have a wave length of u(λ,T)
I have an intensity of u(λ,v,T)
and my identity is where the information is 0

A similar process occurs with the W boson. The gluon vibrates and discharges the w boson.
it says I am a far field W boson
(I am not as familiar with these equations)
I have a charge of
I have a inducted current of
I have voltage of

I will fill these W boson magnetism equations

Simple Counter

Both the photonwave and the W boson have counters. This is a simple mechanism that counts the number of spins since existence. So

Distance traveled = number of dark energy units or spins counted.

This counter tells the receiving atom the temperature loss in the photon wave and the pressure loss in the W boson since inception

No comments: