Monday, July 6, 2009

Five Problems in Physics

FIVE PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS WITHOUT THE DEFINITE ARTICLE
By Paul Fendley

1. Explain the dark matter and energy in the universe
2. Explain high-temperature super-conductivity
3. Explain the “Higgs” phenomenon in the standard model
4. Figure out how to make a quantum computer
5. Say nice things about your own work without slamming others

==========

I think this Standard Vibration Model explains (1),(2),(3) and does this in line with (5).

I don't think I have the equipment to create a Quantum Computer. I have described the bosons that vibrate through Dark Energy as a Quantum Computational system(4).

I would like to add these problems that must be explained in physics. I think this model explains these difficult problems.
1) Gravitational lensing
2) Multi-body density motion with thermodynamics, magnetism, and electricity.
3) The pathway to Organic Chemistry
4) Gamma ray bursts over the celestial sphere.
5) Information carried by Bosons.
6) Time

No comments: