Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Relativity of Time

The Relativity of Time

This is where I would like to fully explain the time layer of my model.

Definitions:
Meme: a fundamental bit of information.

I have described in this forum and on my blog how memes transfers from one atom to another. The communication of forces(bosons: W+, W-, and photons) occur in waves. The electron is the only sub-atomic particle that can communicate with another atom. It does this by packaging memes into bosons.

Let examine a single gold atom and the forces that will interact upon it.

The simple model: a single photon wave
Our gold atom has 79 electrons. A single photon wave is absorbed by one of the electrons. The memes absorbed (read) by the electron is temperature ,frequency, wavelength and number of spins it has taken since it was created by another electron. This memes is converted (write) to a Z boson and communicated to a gluon. The gluon converts the Z boson to color and that memes is expressed by the different quarks.

The same thing occurs with magnetism. The W+/- bosons are expressed/absorbed by gluons. The information they express are induced current, voltage, charge and number of spins it has taken since it was created by another gluon. From there it is expressed by the quarks.

Now lets complicate things. Our little atom is unfortunate enough to have been hit by a super-nova event horizon. A billion photons and a billion W+/- bosons hit our gold atom at the same time. There are only 79 electrons to read the photons. Our atom needs to absorb all the information. Those 79 electrons need to read a billion photon-waves now. That is 12,658,227.8481 photons per electron at now. That is a lot of memes that needs to be read now. It has to be read now, because there are more memes in the next now.

Our electron reads/writes information at the speed of C. It cannot read/write faster than C. Something must give. This is time. Clocks have different rates at different altitudes. This has been proven. It is not the density of baryons that account for this change in time. It is the density of memes that bends time. The higher the altitude the less information.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your physics is old and rusty, update your model:
http://blacklightpower.com/presentations/TechnicalPresentation091208.pdf

Unknown said...

I will read your paper, but suggesting that my physics is old and rusty does nothing to really encourage me to want to read it.

Aaron

Unknown said...

I am reading the paper. Supprisingly it is well done. I will pass it on to some others. It is lengthly and will take some time to evaluate everything stated in the paper.

If you are the author of the paper, I would suggest that you attend the forum General Science Journal at http://www.wbabin.net/

They allow papers to be published there and will scrutinize as expected.

Like I said this is interesting so far.
Aaron

Unknown said...

I am going to keep your work at arms length. There are several issues I have come across. I am not going to dismiss it, but the need for gravity disturbs me.

I am going to be skeptical.
Aaron