Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Sun is made of Iron

http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/

This is an amazing site. It finalizes the description I made that the planets are ordered by density by showing the sun is made of very dense materials. It also shows plasma. There is a lot here. I am going to take some time to read this.

http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma-Universe.com

2010-04-20 Addendum
Solar Tsunami
Credit: The Surface Of The Sun
Michael Mozina

Amazing work. This certainly clears things up. Wow!!!

2 comments:

chiccoreal said...

Dear Aaron: Thank-you for a most interesting read! I always thought that the sun was gas; helium and hydrogen battling royale as the two basic elements of the universe struggle for either a balance or equilibrium in their seesaw back and forth exchange like the Lazarus complex. Now I learn the sun has iron in it. I didnt know that. huh.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I am flabbergasted. I saw a video of a tsunami on the sun on that site.

This is much more to think about.

And this Dr. Kristian Birkeland. I need more information on his work.

This is going to be fun.
Aaron